The main target of this itinerary is the small groups, families, or individuals. It highlights the fascinating ancient world heritage sites and the scenic nature of central highlands while allowing you to interact and understand the culture. Taste the traditional authentic local food and get real experience with local people. The tour includes plenty of time to relax, combined with a minimum of travel time to make sure you truly enjoy your stay in Sri Lanka.
- Guided tour with a experienced licensed Guide.
- Accommodation in star class hotels with breakfast.
- Transport in comfortable, an air-conditioned Car or Van.
- Entrance Tickets to all tourist attractions.
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
- Golden Cave Temple Dambulla.
- Ancient City of Sigiriya (Lion's Rock Fortress).
- Temple of Tooth Relic
- Sacred City of Kandy.
- Central Highlands of Sri Lanka
Explore the Nature & Culture:
- Negambo Beach.
- Wildlife Safari at Minneriya National Park.
- Guided tour of the Tea Plantation and Factory with a Ceylon Tea Tasting.
- Royal Botanical Garden.
- Scenic beauty of the Hills, waterfalls of Sri Lanka.
- White Water Rafting at Kitulgala.
- Colombo City.
1. AIRPORT - NEGAMBO (Overnight stay in Negambo).
Day 1. : You will be met our representative at the Airport and transfer to the
Hotel and evening rest and relax at the beach.
2. NEGAMBO – SIGIRIYA (2 nights stay in Sigiriya).
Day 2. : Morning proceed to Sigiriya en-route Dambulla Cave Temple, evening
Wildlife safari at Minneriya National Park.
3. NEGAMBO – SIGIRIYA (2 nights stay in Sigiriya).
Day 2. : Morning Sigiriya Lions Rock Fortress, evening rest and relax at the hotel.
4. SIGIRIYA – KANDY (overnight stay at Kandy).
Day 3. : Proceed to Kandy en-route
Herbal & Spice Garden evening Temple of tooth Relic and Kandy Viewpoint.
5. KANDY – NUWARA ELIYA (Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya).
Day 4. : Morning Botanical Garden Peradeniya and proceed to Nuwara Eliya, Tea
Plantation and Factory visit with Ceylon Tea testing, Ramboda falls, Viewpoints, Gregory Lake and the city.
6. NUWARA ELIYA – COLOMBO (Overnight stay at Colombo).
Day 5. : Transfer to Negambo en-route white water rafting at Kitulgala evening
7. COLOMBO – AIRPORT.
Day 6. : Transfer to the Airport.